London Corinthians is a very active club and we welcome new guests.
Guests are the lifeblood of our club. There is no need to book in advance, just show up. Everyone is most welcome to attend our meetings as a guest.
We ask guests to arrive at 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start, to give us time to welcome you properly, answer any questions you have and make sure you have everything you need to have the best experience of the evening.
Every guest is asked half way through the meeting to introduce themselves in a short, 20 second speech.
The many benefits of joining of London Corinthians are:
- You learn a skill, public speaking, in an atmosphere of fun and ”
- You become part of eclectic and closely knit international community
- We have a mentoring programme for every new member – your mentor will support you through your first 3 speeches
- We are a sociable club – we always go for a drink after the meetings and hold social events. giving you the chance to get peer support and encouragement and make friends
- Your overall level of confidence and enjoyment of communicating and speaking in your day-to-day life will be transformed
For further information on how to attend a meeting or join the club please contact us.